White Shiba Female

#########EDIT 2015/09/01: THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST. THIS PUP IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. She's gone to her new family.#########



Having a nice stretch of homes for pups not panning out. These things happen.

Well I'm still looking for a home for Hokkaido pup Mon-chan, and now for this white (cream) Shiba female Yuki.








Luckily both these girls are ridiculously cute, and quite well behaved. This Shiba pup is perfect. Literally. Temperament is great in that she's confident and very friendly toward people and other dogs. And I know I said she was cute, but she's really cute. Capital REALLY. I'll have to post video of her bouncing around later.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in her, drop me an email at kato.the.walrus@gmail.com and I'll let you know what the export costs etc will be.

Comments