Blogging

I really haven't been feeling like blogging this year. There's a lot going on, but I just haven't felt the need to write about it.

I started blogging to try to get correct information about the Japanese breeds online, and to chronicle my life events. Blogs have been great way to be able to go back in time and relive the milestones, or just to figure out what day such and such happened.

I've definitely seen the Nihon Ken steadily gaining popularity overseas over the years, and for a while I did feel I was making a difference with the blogging. Recently though, I've felt a bit lost in all of it. Where are the breeds going? What am I trying to do now? I haven't felt that burn to rant or share, and to be honest I still don't. I've thought about shutting down the blog, but there's a lot of stuff I haven't gotten online. Regardless of how I feel about the future, I'm going to start flooding the blog again.

So to celebrate this occasion, I give you puppies.


Comments

  1. Don't stop blooging please. It's very interesting for us, it's like a windows on the japanese breed but with the right spirit. Here, in france and in most country, for most of breeder the only goal is the money and rewards. You show us the breed preservation way. Thanks for your work.
    Are the pupies kishu breed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frederic.
      Those are Hokkaido puppies :) The forehead and eyes are quite different from Kishu pups.

      Delete
  2. I just had found this blog today, do not stop writing. It is a great read and a pleasure to my eyes to see and learn about those "little" dogs. Cheers from PT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment