Potatoes

These little potatoes were born on the 25th of August. They're out of Masamine and Chacha.
This wasn't my first choice for pairing, but unfortunately I ran out of other options due to time and dogs' preferences. I'm not a fan of inbreeding or tight line breeding (Masa is out of Chacha's sister Meme), so while not thrilled, at least I know both dogs well, and the dogs behind them. Masa's got pretty good hips, so hopefully that can offset Chacha's mediocre hips. There's three pups, 2 males and 1 female, and the pups look quite nice. They're growing nicely and have now graduated beyond potato stage.


Shigeru Katoさん(@katothewalrus)が投稿した動画 -

Comments

  1. Want some Potatoes like yours. Beautifull puppies. I remmember that Chacha did'nt like so much the male. I was chew this day ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment